The Dos Pueblos Theater provides students an opportunity to interact with TV, film and Broadway professionals.
- We had a session with Stephen Schwartz, who performed a cut song from his blockbuster musical Wicked.
- Dancing With The Stars choreographer Liz Lira choreographed a Salsa number for our production of In The Heights
- World renowned movement artist James Donlon taught students how to move like gorillas for Tarzan.
- Students have had multiple opportunities to visit the set of GLEE, and participate in a Q & A session with director Eric Stoltz, producer Dante DiLoreto, and several stars of the show.
- Students had a Q&A session with Cirque Du Soleil's North American Casting Director Krista Monson, who began her United States career choreographing two productions for Dos Pueblos.
- Broadway's longest running Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, a DP Theater alumnus himself, performed a benefit concert at the Granada with Rebecca Lugar called Let's Fall In Love and spoke with students during a special Q & A.
- On a visit to Los Angeles, students met with Seinfeld star Jason Alexander for another private Q & A session.
- PCPA Casting Director Eric Stein led an audition workshop for students in the Musical Theater class.