IMPORTANT SUMMER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
• Interested in serving as an appointed position in DPTC Leadership for 2021-22? Please fill out this form by Aug. 1: forms.gle/QYTGH7DMRz79Gmsz7
• "Welcome to DP Theater" barbecue Aug. 21 at 12:30pm Goleta Beach! Hotdogs, hamburgers and veggie burgers will be served!
• Auditions and Crew Interviews for DPTC's Fall show Caryl Churchill's LOVE AND INFORMATION will be the week of Aug. 24 - 27.
• A few spots left in Fall Musical Theater class (Soph. - Sr.) Email Mr. Sayre if interested email@example.com
2021-22 Theater Class Offerings
• Theater 1/2 (Fall & Spring)
• Musical Theater (Fall)
• Musical Theater (Spring - Student Directed show)
• Screenwriting/Playwriting (Fall)
• Creative Studies (Fall)
• Acting for TV/Film (Spring)
• Play Production (Fall & Spring)
• Stage Craft (Fall and Spring)
A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE PATRICIA AND PAUL BRAGG FOUNDATION FOR THEIR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT OF DPTC!
As Dos Pueblos Theatre Company prepares for our exciting 2021-22 Season, we are hopeful you or your company/foundation might make a tax-dediuctible donation. The funds received will help us with the following: Fall & Spring productions ($20,000 total needed), guest workshops (@$150-$300 per workshop), video cameras and recording equipment (@$3000.) Your help with all or a portion of any of these would be very helpful. For a slideshow about all the cool things DPTC has too offer, please visit our Fundraising page.
2021-22 DPTC LEADERSHIP
Kaitlyn Diffenderfer - President
Leo Kearney/Sophie Borden - Co-Vice Presidents
Leyla Bulton - Secretary
Michelle Capuno - Treasurer
Jack Forgea/Kathryn Lyytekainen - Holiday Package Co-Chairs
Allison Stancavage - Historian
Alison Togami - Tech Rep.
Appointed Positions will be selected this summer (see above under Summer Announcements.) Positions available are: Internal Affairs, External Affairs, Underclass Rep., Social Media Rep, Webmaster, Costume Rep., Production Crew Rep., DP News Rep, Merchandise/Fundraising. NOTE: Some of these positions may be combined.